- Hey, we are happy to have you at Czech nationals this year ! So are you excited to be in Prague again? What are you looking forward to the most? I am really happy that I can visit Prague once again. Every time I am going there I am doing it with a great pleasure. I have to admit this is the most beautiful City I have seen so far. In my second life I am definitely going to live there hahaha Emotikona smile I cannot wait to get some Czech dumplings with my all friends. I haven’t seen them for year now!
- Are you competing? What yoyo will you be throwing on stage? I am going to take a part in the competition but I am stressed out a little as I had a break- this is almost like staring all over again. Excited! I will use Summit.
- What are you currently up to back in your country? Until end of this year I am on holiday but from January 2016 I am back to work at my school. I am coming back to my life- if you know what I mean.
- Who is your inspirarion in yoyoing? In fact anybody has some skills that I really like.
- What is your prediction for 1A at Czech nationals this year? This year? It can be difficult. Jakub has technical skills. My heart is with Peter but maybe there is going to be a new young talent. Maybe somebody who will come out to surprise us all.
- The best movie you have seen recently? Recently I am out of date with novelties and I am not sure if I have seen it all. I am trying to catch up at evenings but I am wondering that... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8D6xlfU-Q4A and of corse Zach's freestyle from Tokyo
- How is it like being a new mommy? Hard. Full time job. I am having days that I do not know where to put my hands on. Maternity absorbs all my time. The rest has to be put on the side but this is the way. Hania my daughter is getting bigger so she will let me come back to my passion eventually. I will need to take advantage of this before the next baby would be on his way. Hahahah. (jk!)
- Favourite food? Hmmmm. Recently I do not have much time to eat. Dumplings????