- Hey Tal, we are happy to have you at Czech nationals this year ! So are you excited to be in Prague again? What are you looking forward to the most? Hey guys! Thank you so much for the interview! I'm really exited to have the opportunity to be in Prague again, I was in Prague once for worlds in 2014 and I had a blast! Can't wait to be there again. What I'm looking forward to the most is meeting all of my friends which I get to see only few times a year. Also, because I didn't go to worlds this year I have a lot of new tricks that I can't wait to show off so I will compete in the open division and hopefully win!
- Are you competing? What yoyo will you be throwing on stage? Yes, I will compete in the Open Division and I will use the Duncan Grasshopper!
- What are you currently up to back in your country? I'm currently trying to make yoyoing bigger here, since after nationals a lot of new players have joined. We have around 80 yoyo players here now and it keeps growing fast!
- Who is your inspirarion in yoyoing? I think my biggest inspiration is Janos Karancz, I remmember after watching his 2013 EYYC routine for the first time I thought to myself that this is how I want my style to be like. Some of my other favorite players are: Paul Kerbel, Petr Kavka, Yusuke Otsuka, Ky Zizan, Riccardo Fraolini, Zach Gormley and many more.
- What is your prediction for 1A at Czech nationals this year? I hope that Petr Kavka will win it once again because he is my favorite 1a player from the Czech Repubic and a good friend of mine but I think that Matous or Vashek will take it this time!
- The best movie you have seen recently? Probably the "Maze Runner 2"!
- Congrats on getting into Duncan crew! How is it like to be sponsored by this company? Thanks! Duncan has been my favorite company for around two years, since I've tried the Barracuda for the first time. The team is awesome and the yoyos are great too, I love everything about it!
- How is the yoyo scene in Israel? The yoyo sence in Israel is awesome! It is not very big at the moment, we have around 80 players but it's growing fast.